Operations & Purchasing Manager (Full Time)
Operations & Purchasing Manager
Full time - Hybrid working (with 2 days / week compulsory working in London, Farringdon WeWork)
Are you obsessed with plants? Do you know your Begonia from your Bird of Paradise? Do you love diving into the data and creating processes & strategies to improve a business? Do you have experience managing suppliers and inventory? Yes? Let's chat.
We believe in the power of plants to transform homes & lives. That’s why our mission is to guide our customers on a journey from plant parent newbie to fanatic.
You’ll be responsible:
- Product, packaging and marketing collateral purchasing
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Manage relationship with existing suppliers & research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery to warehouse
- Manage wholesale & dropship partners
Warehouse & Customer Service Regulation
- Manage relationship with third party warehouse & delivery partners
- Manage communication and relationship between Warehouse & Customer Service provider to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Optimise inventory control procedures and recognise shortages in advance
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Experience managing third party suppliers
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Experience working for an ecommerce retail business (Bonus if you have worked with Shopify)
- A curious, hungry, proactive & results-oriented attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get the best out of colleagues and stakeholders
- A passion for plants and the Leaf Envy brand is a must!
- £35k/ annum with share options for the right candidate
- WeWork membership
- 50% off staff discount - all the plants!
- Mac-Book Pro
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Team socials and a relaxed but high performing working environment
Please send a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Operations & Purchasing Manager" in the subject line. Due to the volume of applicants, we'll only get back to those who have been successful. Thank you!
Photographer & Editor (Freelance)
Photographer & Editor
We are looking for a reliable and talented product photographer and editor who we can work with on a continuous, ad-hoc basis when needs arise.
We'd require you to travel to our central London location for a product photography shoot, take the product photos and edit them in our style. We have all the equiptment you need on site, however you will need your own Adobe Photoshop / Lightroom account to edit the photos.
- Product photography experience - bonus if you have experience shooting & editing plants, flowers or retail products
- Adobe photography editing skills
- Organisation, creativity & ability to work quickly
Please send your portfolio, CV and day rate to email@example.com with the subject line "Photographer & Editor" in the subject line. Due to the volume of applicants, we will only get back to you if you are successful. Thank you!
If you feel like you could add value to Leaf Envy but we aren't hiring specifically for that role - do send over a speculative application and we will take a look! We are always on the look out for inspiring and intelligent individuals to help drive our growth, and if you feel that's you - get in touch.
Please send a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. If you are successful, we will be in touch!